My name is Greg Smith. I am passionate about helping people and organizations achieve greater results. I focus on nonprofits because I love the commitment of the people in the sector to making the world a better place. They do it tirelessly and selflessly. My goal is to share my experiences and education to help them with their mission.
- 35 plus years of experience in Leadership and Executive Roles
- Consultant with Curtis Strategy, a recognized leader in Strategy for nonprofits
- Teach Nonprofit Marketing and Nonprofit Management at the graduate level at both Northeastern University and Endicott College
- Active or past participant on 5 Boards including Board Chair twice
- Site visit participant for Cummings Foundation Grant Awardees
- MS in Nonprofit Management
- BS in Business Administration
Connect with me on Linked IN
“Greg is a creative leader who sees the opportunities of collaboration and partnership. He engaged a wide range of individuals and organizations in the work of the Enterprise Center at Salem State University and quickly advanced the visibility and effectiveness of the organization. Applying both the strong measures of well defined outcomes and the understanding … More Pat Meservey, Former President of Salem State University
Greg was great to speak with. Asked the right questions to help me cut through the clutter of to streamline our messaging and better tell our impact story.
Greg was fantastic to work with – he was extremely knowledgeable and took the time to learn about our organization. His recommendations were exactly what we were looking for. He also made sure the project moved forward quickly.
Greg’s skill and experience aligned perfectly with our project. Beyond the expertise that he brought to the project he was very pleasant to work with and is clearly a person of compassion. He completed the project to our full satisfaction. I highly recommend him!
Greg was excellent. He reviewed documents in advance of our phone call. He grasped the essence of our mission and vision very quickly. Greg was interested, professional, helpful and engaging. He is an experienced professional and provided valuable insights and suggestions. He was a pleasure to work with. Our Strategic Pkan will be much improved … More Robert Sloan, Joey’s Foundation